Friday, March 21, 2008

Where's Vista

On the way home today I was listening to Security Now. Leo and Steve were answering a question about Windows 2000 and it wandered off to Vista adoption.

Steve: ...are we over 50 percent adoption?
Leo: I think it's well less than half.
That sent me off to go look at my blogs to see what they were seeing.

Here's what I got from sitemeter.com for benmoore.blogspot.com:

whereiveben.blogspot.com was practically the same distribution.

Where are the Windows 2000 users coming from? There are almost as many as Vista users. Are there still that many businesses running Windows 2000? All their employees must be reading my blogs!

It's kinda surprising that after more than a year, the adoption of Vista is still single digits percentage and less than 1/10th of XP.

I blogged about this 2 years ago. Go here and see what it looked like then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that your Mac user base has doubled. Or am I just visiting your site more ;-) ?