Sunday, September 28, 2014

C'mon Google

Don't you love the new Google Drive? It's got a fresh look and easier to navigate.

Google's support article says "The new Google Drive is the same Google Drive you know and love..."


Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Our organization is a big user of Google Drive. Tonight I was uploading a new version of a PowerPoint to Google Drive. I was using the new Google Drive. I couldn't find the "Manage revisions" option.

Hmmm. Well there's a setting to "Leave the new Drive" so I tried that.

What do you know, there's the "Manage revisions" option.


I must have just been looking in the wrong place in the new Google Drive.

Nope. It's gone. "Please note that viewing and managing revisions is only available in the classic version of Drive at this time."


C'mon Google. Don't push us to new services without them being functionally complete.

Don't even get me started on "My Maps."

No comments: